S-Cube provides tailored solutions from a business strategy, global strategy, and personnel development perspective
Support driving IP strategy to reflect the business strategy
IP can be leveraged by companies if IP practices such as patent prosecution, patent management, and portfolio management align with the business strategy. IP practice aligned with business strategy will raise the profile of the IP Division, making it a valued and trusted business partner.
- Assist in aligning IP practices with the business strategy
- Assist in preparing IP strategy to reflect the business strategy
Support IP professionals to enable them to succeed anywhere in the world
Global networking and smooth communication with local representatives enables IP professionals to succeed in IP prosecution, litigation and transaction anywhere in the world.
- Assist in choosing local representatives and corresponding with them
- Assist in setting appointments and acting as a liaison with global counterparts
Support those working in IP to become IP professionals who provide wining IP strategies for their companies
“IP professionals” have a holistic view of the company with insights into R&D, manufacturing, sales, and management.
- Educate IP people to turn them into “IP professionals” by developing their IP strategy skills.